Friday, May 27, 2011

Hi!

I woke up this morning and instantly thought I should get serious with my blog. This means frequent updating and adding more infos. I've always liked to write freely and this was not what school and college can provide thanks to the word limit in the exam papers. I like cars a lot so most entry are related to cars. Here's what I'm gonna do; I'm gonna split the entries into various sections:


1. CIHD (Cars I Have Driven): Featuring reviews on cars that I've been in or driven

2. TechNew: Deals with new technologies that surrounds the car world

3. Reconstructed Graphics: Basically what I submitted in DeviantArt is also showcased here

4. Top Fives: List of 5 cars arranged according to the class

5. Automotiography: A combination of the words automotive and autobiography. This section narrates the life of my R/C Drift car.


I think five sections would be enough and will add more sections when the need arises.


I hope you get something from this in any way. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment